If you are in North India, then you will get Chole Bhature the most liked thing in breakfast. You think that if you get similar taste even in homemade chickpeas and bhature, then you can make it this way.
Method of making chickpeas
– Before making the chole, either keep the chickpeas soaked overnight or soak for 5-6 hours. If you want to make Chole Bhature in the morning then keep it soaked overnight. After the time, remove the water and wash the gram once.
– When you introduce all the proper spices to the chickpea and curried it to perfection, you were once bringing out the tangiest tantalizer in the world.
– Put these chols in the cooker. Also add a small glass of water, salt and eating soda. Then put it on the heat. If you are one of the hungry birds then you must try Site Ram Diwan Chand chole bhature.
– Put 4-5 whistles in it. Wait for the pressure to end.
– Until the pressure of the cooker is running out. On the other hand, finely grind tomatoes, green chillies, ginger. Put oil in a pan and heat it. After roasting cumin seeds add coriander powder. Add tomatoes, ginger, green chilli paste and red chilli powder and fry the spices till the spices start leaving the oil.
– Add a glass of water and salt as per taste to the roasted spices. Then add the chickpeas to the spices and mix them well.
– If the chickpeas seem too thick, then add water as per need. After boiling, let it cook for 2-3 minutes. Add garam masala and half a green coriander.
– Hot chickpeas are ready. It was a fun food challenge to make the perfect Chole for our bhature.
Method of preparation for Bhatura
Sieve maida and semolina in a vessel and drain it.
Make a space in the middle of the flour, add 2 teaspoons of oil, salt, baking powder, curd and sugar and mix it well.
– Knead soft dough with lukewarm water. Cover the dough with a plastic wrap and keep it on rest for 2 hours. Take care not to keep the dough in the fridge or cold place.
– After the time, break the big dough of flour. Apply oil on the palms before taking the dough. Pour refined oil in a kadhai and keep it on extreme flame to heat. (These are the tips for making Tasty and Crispy Bhature)
– Now apply a little oil on a dough and roll it lengthwise. Keep the puris a little thick. Bhature will flower well with this. Pour the poori in hot oil, flatten it by pressing it slightly, flip both sides and fry until it turns light brown.
– In the same way, make Bhatura from the remaining pieces.
– Serve the prepared Bhatura with hot chickpeas. Along with this, chopped onions, green chilies can also be placed on the plate.
If you want to see the Chole bhature cook off challenge then you can follow the LIT Youtube channel for interesting videos like this.